GentleBrook provides housing solutions that maximize independence for individuals with developmental disabilities. We provide two Intermediate Care Facilities (ICFs) in Hartville and West Lafayette.
Intermediate Care Facilities
We work closely with individuals with developmental disabilities to provide residential solutions that maximize independence.
GentleBrook’s ICFs provide:
- Individualized work training supports and services
- 24-hour supervision and on-site nursing services
- Life-skills mentoring and support
- Life-enriching social and recreational activities
- Home-like environment
- Respite services
- Therapeutic services (physical, occupational and speech therapy, nutritional and social services)