GentleBrook provides housing solutions that maximize independence for individuals with developmental disabilities. We provide two Intermediate Care Facilities (ICFs) in Hartville and West Lafayette, as well as one group home in Hartville.
Intermediate Care Facilities
We work closely with individuals with developmental disabilities to provide residential solutions that maximize independence.
GentleBrook’s ICFs provide:
- Individualized work training supports and services
- 24-hour supervision and on-site nursing services
- Life-skills mentoring and support
- Life-enriching social and recreational activities
- Home-like environment
- Respite services
- Therapeutic services (physical, occupational and speech therapy, nutritional and social services)
GentleBrook’s 4-person group home, called Jefferson Farm, is located on a 14-acre parcel in the Village of Hartville. The purpose of Jefferson Farm is to integrate and encourage independence among residents in a community setting with any necessary supports.
Jefferson Farm offers:
- 24-Hour Nursing Oversight
- 24-Hour Supervision
- Independent Living
- Transportation to Community Events
GentleBrook’s facilities are licensed by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities