Supported Employment Services
Supported Employment creates opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We assist each individual in finding a job that matches their abilities, experience, and interests. On-going job coaching and worksite monitoring provides supports to both the individual and the employer to ensure success and satisfaction.
Through our program we provide:
- Job Exploration: a pre-screening and discovery process, assists each individual in deciding what jobs they are best suited for based on abilities and interests.
- Job Development & Search Assistance: finding employers with open positions and matching individuals to the work setting.
- On-the-Job Training, Coaching & Support: training and supports to assist with successful job placement.
- Individual Benefit: person-centered with natural supports, all while working in the community
- Employer Benefit: pre-screened applicants, reduced training costs, less turnover, and community recognition
Call 330-877-2041 (Option 5) for more information about our Supported Employment Program