At Hartville CrossFit, we create well-rounded fitness experiences through our premiere coaching, programming, and tight-knit community. Gone are the days of redundant workouts and the confusion of what to do. We provide high fives, a good sweat, and top-tier coaches trained to tailor each and every workout to individual athletes that drives results.
Hartville CrossFit’s functional fitness classes are led by expert coaches who are in the pursuit of helping members succeed in their fitness journeys. Our classes combine elements of cardio, strength, gymnastics, agility, balance, and more.
Meet the Coaches
Community is a staple in our philosophy. Our members not only enjoy working out together, but also enjoy cookouts, themed events and workouts, intra-community competitions, and the occasional out-of-the-gym workout.
- Beginner / Intro Month Experience — $189: Each athlete who comes to Hartville Crossfit for the first time will join our Intro Month Experience. It includes four semi-private coaching sessions, along with access to our regular class schedule twice a week. During your Intro Month, you’ll learn proper lifting technique, movement standards, how to approach the workout, nutritional advice, and much more. Once you’re through your Intro Month, you can choose from any of the following packages below.
- Unlimited Coaching — $99/month: We offer Unlimited Coaching at $99 a month. Come as often as you’d like to any of our weekly class offerings.
- Nine Classes a Month — $79: With this package, you have access to CrossFit classes for a maximum of nine visits in a month.
- Drop-In Class — $15: First one is free! Drop in to any of our weekly classes at your convenience.
- Punch Card — $120: We offer a 10-class punch card for those who would like to join us but can’t commit to a monthly schedule.
Mondays: 5:30am, 9:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Tuesdays: 5:30am, *5:00pm (Foundations), 6:00pm
Wednesdays: 5:30am, 9:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Thursdays: 5:30am, 6:00pm
Fridays: 5:30am, 9:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
*Foundations Class is offered every Tuesday at 5:00pm. Learn proper technique, mobility for better movement, and the best approach for a successful workout.
Hartville CrossFit’s Director and coach, Erin, is a Hartville resident and Lake High School alumna. She discovered her passion for mental and physical strength & conditioning by participating in soccer and track during high school. She went on to play soccer at Malone University while earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Adult Fitness. Over the last 15 years, Erin has been afforded the opportunity to continue her career at reputable health and wellness facilities in Kentucky, Florida, and Ohio.
In 2013, she and two business partners opened a successful CrossFit facility in Akron, CrossFit Intent. It has always been a dream of hers to open a health and fitness facility in her hometown, so when the opportunity arose to be the Director at Hartville CrossFit, she didn’t think twice. She brings a wealth of health and fitness knowledge to Hartville CrossFit, along with a strong passion to help others accomplish more than what they thought was possible.
Erin is also a mom to her son Edison, who is 3 years old and is as happy to be at the gym as she is.
For more information, call 330-316-6873 or email HartvilleCrossFit@gmail.com