The HomeStead -- Opening in Spring 2017
The HomeStead is GentleBrook’s newest residential facility located in historic Hartville. This facility is a specialty home-like setting that offers top-notch assisted living and memory care services for seniors.
The HomeStead team will compassionately assist your loved one in preserving his or her overall health, independence, and quality of life by incorporating a holistic approach to wellness. All residents will have access to the cafe, beauty/barber shop, spa room, exercise & fitness room, and swimming pool.
Assisted living at The HomeStead will provide your loved one with supports and assistance with daily living activities. Our team will focus on the individualized needs of your loved one in an engaging atmosphere.
A total of 25 comfortable, home-like studio and one-bedroom suites are dedicated to assisted living. Each resident is encouraged to bring his or her own furniture and decorative accessories to ensure maximum comfort in his or her new surrounding.
Assisted Living services include:
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- 24-Hour on-site licensed nurse
- Medication administration
- Personal care support
- Basic mobility support
- Cognitive orientation support
- Three meals a day, prepared by our chef
- Daily engagement and enrichment activities
- Basic television and wireless internet
- Utilities (water, gas, electic)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
Memory care at The HomeStead was designed with compassion for individuals who have dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease. A total of 24 memory care apartments located in secure areas are available.
We will help each resident remain independent through the stages of memory loss with the assistance of technology and our specialty trained staff. The technology uses passive sensors and sophisticated software to ensure safety, while respecting the privacy and dignity of each resident. (Learn more about our technology, the Vigil Memory Care System, on our website at www.GentleBrook.org). We will connect your loved one by reintroducing activities that were once part of his or her daily life, in a safe and senior-friendly setting.
Memory Care Services
- All-inclusive services, including personal care support, mobility support, cognitive orientation, medication administration, and bathroom assistance.
- Monitoring support and technology (using Vigil System)
- Specialty trained team members
Call us today for more information: 330-877-7700.