Families taking care of families…
GentleBrook Home Health Services was established with the vision of families taking care of families. We pride ourselves in serving older adults and disabled individuals with the skill of a professional and the compassion of a family member.
Home Health Services
- RN’s & LPN’s are on staff for initial client assessments, personal care plans and ongoing evaluations
- Medication Reminders – Reminders, assistance with opening medication containers and reading prescription labels
- 24/7 Direct Care – From as little as 3 hours of service per week up to 24-hour continuous care
- Personal Care – assistance with bathing, dressing mobility, toileting, incontinence care and daily grooming.
- Companionship/Respite Services – We take care of your loved ones when you are unable to be with them.
- Homemaker Services – light housekeeping, basic upkeep an maintenance
- Meal Preparation – hot, healthy meals that meet each client’s individual requirements
- Errands – grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions and other support errands
- Pet Maintenance – feeding, toileting and exercise